COVID-19 Fumigation Service
What is disinfection?
- It is a process of cleaning surfaces with a chemical to destroy bacteria and viruses.
What does a general disinfection service include?
- A certificate of treatment that is valid for only 3 months.
How to prepare for a disinfection service?
- Ensure all valuables are locked away.
- Ensure that the premises is vacated during the treatment and for 24hrs post treatment. including pets and fish.
- All plug points are switched off.
- Close and store all open food, pet water and bowls.
How to ensure that your premises remain bacteria and virus free?
- All visitors must sanitise before entering.
- Conduct an intensive disinfection every 3 months.
- Ensure that 70% alcohol hand sanitisers are freely available.
What process is followed when we conduct a disinfection service?
- Trained staff will start by wiping down all high touch areas with 70% alcohol wipes.
- The floor surface is treated with SaniGaurd using an electric pump system.
- High touch areas are wiped down with SaniGaurd
- Lastly, the premises is fogged with 70% Alcohol
What is the importance of disinfection?
Disinfection practices are important in areas and premises that experience a high-level human activity on a day-to-day basis. Conducting a disinfection service routinely reduces the spread of potentially harmful bacteria’s and viruses.