Pest Control Fumigation Service
What is a pest control?
Pest control is the regulation or management of a species defined as a pest, a member of the animal kingdom that has an impact on human activities.
What is included in a general pest control service?
- Three-month guarantee given that proper clean methods has been done post treatment.
- 1 follow-up services.
How to prepare for a pest control services?
- Ensure all valuable are locked away.
- Internal crawling insect treatment only – move furniture away from skirtings to allow easy access for the pest control technician.
- Internal crawling treatment only - Prepare to vacate for 1hr after the treatment has been completed.
- Close and store all open food, pet water and bowls.
- Vacate pets from the premises during the treatment and 1hr post treatment.
- Vacate toddlers and infants during the treatment and 1hr post treatment.
How to clean post treatment and the importance of general cleaning?
- Cockroach treatment only - 3 days after the treatment start clean behind fridges, dish washers and washing machines. Ensure all dead insects are removed, placed in a sealed plastic bag, and discarded in a outside bin. The importance of this is to remove the cockroach egg case, as the egg case does not get effected by the pesticides and will hatch in in less than 45 days.
- Crawling insect treatment only - DO NOT MOP post treatment: a foot away from skirting must not be mopped as you will be mopping your pesticides a way. Sweep away from the skirting and mop the main floor. Leave this area as is and other areas highlighted by the technician for about 3 months.
- Clean behind your fridge every 3rd week. This area is favourable environment for cockroaches and rodents. Cleaning it regularly will make this environment unfavourable for pests.
The importance of Pest Control?
Living in the city has its pros and cons. One of the biggest cons is experiencing pests. Calling out a pest controller and expecting the pest to be gone forever is unrealistic. Depending on the extent of the infestation it will be recommended to treat you premises every 3 months. Premises experiencing a heavy infestation must be treated monthly and premises with a moderate infestation must be treated bimonthly. We assist in maintaining a pest free premises.
General pests are:
- Fish moths
- Rodents etc.
For more information on other general pests that may be invading your home, get in touch with us today. We also do termite control and fumigation of timber for export (ISPM15).
- Foundation trenches, v-channels and under solid floor areas are treated with a termiticide drenching.
- Drilled through internal floor slabs, and external cavities of walls. Thereafter pressure inject an approved termiticide.